You may have noticed a new feature on my recipes, a light green “SAVE” button located to the left of the “PRINT” button on all recipes here at Nutrition Stripped. What does this mean? It means a super simple, user friendly way to save all your favorite recipes from Nutrition Stripped in one organized Recipe Box online! Not only can you start saving recipes of mine from Nutrition Stripped, but from other blogs as well. It’s a new discovery of mine and I LOVE it, I think you all will too!
How to get started |
- Create a free account, it takes about 2 minutes.
- Click on the light green “SAVE” button within the recipe you’d like to save on Nutrition Stripped (on the left side of the “PRINT” button).
- All done! The recipe you chose to save of Nutrition Stripped will be saved in your “Recipe Box” on ZipList.
- You can also directly access your individual Recipe Box by clicking RECIPES tab, drop down tab ‘RECIPE BOX’
- Shopping/grocery Lists // You may also make individual shopping lists for each recipe you’ve chosen to save!
If you’d like to read more about ZipList and how it can help make your life easier with grocery shopping and organizing your recipes from Nutrition Stripped (and other websites that carry this feature), click here. Not only do they have a website online, you can also access all your recipes and shopping list via mobile app. Talk about convenience!
Other great features |
- Mobile app
- Sharing of lists with friends and family
- Grocery shopping lists
- Weekly meal planning using your saved recipes
- Coupon clipping via Weekly Grocery Deals
- Shopping list checklists
- Used by a wide variety of fellow foodies and food bloggers!
I hope this added feature will make your visit to Nutrition Stripped even more enjoyable and simple knowing that you have an immediate resource to save and index your favorite recipes! Let me know what you think and how you like this feature! I want to hear from you, does this make saving recipes easier than bookmarking many recipes? Share below!
UPDATE // Keep in touch! Now you can now SUBSCRIBE to new posts, recipes, etc. from Nutrition Stripped as soon as they occur via email. Simply click the new subscribe button with the fancy arrow on the right side of each page (under the “search” field, marked SUBSCRIBE. Be sure to check it out for news and updates mailed directly to you via email.
Best to you all!